Refund Policy for Online Orders
The Surefoot Refund/Return Policy allows for Unused Ski Boots or Accessories to be Properly Returned within 30 days of Purchase.
- Used Ski Boots cannot be returned in any case.
- Custom products cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged in-store under our Absolute Fit Guarantee.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards
- If there’s an original shipping charge, it is not refundable.
- Please note that customers are responsible for covering the cost of return shipping.
To start your return, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make processing returns a priority. Once your return is received and inspected, we'll send an email notifying you the refund has been processed. We will also notify you via email if your refund request has been rejected. Although, this is rare and does not occur unless the product has been used.
- If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment.
- Please note, even though we immediately issue the Credit, it may take a few days for the Refund to finalize on your statement. This is due to credit card and banks best practices.
- If it does not quickly appear, please wait a couple more days. Then contact your credit card company, it may take several days before your refund is officially posted.
- If still not received, please contact your bank.
- If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale Items cannot be returned
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges are logistically challenging to execute with online sales unless you visit our physical store. We’d prefer to issue a refund/credit on the first order and then have a new order placed.
Exchanges and Returns are ideally performed in-store.
To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org