Ski boots are the most important piece of your equipment. A good fit results in better performance and a more comfortable day of skiing. Surefoot Online offer 3 levels of purchases designed to fit the needs of every skier. The Surefoot Custom Ski Boot, Semi-Custom Ski Boot and the Standard Ski Boot. Surefoot Custom Ski Boot
The Surefoot Custom ski boot is made up of three components: an outer shell, custom-injected liner, and the Surefoot Ski Orthotic. These 3 components come together to create the best performing and most comfortable ski boot available. Best yet the online purchase allows you to make an appointment at any of our 25 stores to have your boots made. Your new ski boots and one of our hand picked boot technicians will be waiting for you.
Semi-Custom Ski Boot
- Select your shell by using one of our navigation tools. Begin by moving the curser over the male or female option under Ski Boots on the left side of every page. Then choose Custom. From here you are brought to the custom boot page. Next look through the various options to select the shell that best matches your needs.
- Select the shell that best matches your requirements.
- Decide which Surefoot store you want to visit.
- Make an appointment by filling in the appointment fields during checkout.
This option is recommended if you are not able to get into a Surefoot store but still want some customization to your ski boots. The semi-custom ski boot consists of a standard ski boot as well as a Surefoot Custom Ski Orthotic.
Standard Ski Boot
- Select your boot by using 1 of our 2 navigation tools. You can begin your search by clicking on ski boots on the top menu, or you can begin your search under the ski boot heading on the left column of this page.
- Purchase boot and ski orthotic at checkout
- Within 24 hours we will ship you a foam impression kit that allows you to easily create a mold of the underside of your foot. It only takes you 5 minutes to complete the process. Then affix the shipping label and drop it back in the mail.
- As soon as we receive the kit we will mill out your ski orthotics and install them into the boots you have selected. A few days later you will receive your new ski boots with your custom ski orthotics already in place. We can even install boot heaters from Hotronic or Thermic to keep your feet warm.
- The entire process will take 10 to 12 days on average.
If the options above are still not what you’re looking for, we also offer a huge selection of ski boots that can be purchased directly through our website from Nordica, Tecnica, Salomon, Garmont, and Black Diamond. Simply begin by using the navigation tools on the left hand side of the page to determine the proper boot for your feet and skiing style. If you decide to customize your ski boots in the future, you always have the option coming into one of our 25 stores worldwide and getting fit for ski orthotics and/or custom-injected liners.